This pack will help provide some activities to help make hearing the sounds in words more concrete.
Included in the pack are:
- My general directions
- Picture cards (for group work or sorting-some overlap with worksheet pictures)
Worksheets for independent practice (as listed below):
- Beginning Sounds 1 (all begin with continuous consonants)
- Beginning Sounds II (combine continuous and stop consonants)
- Ending Sounds I (all end with continuous consonants)
- Ending Sounds II (combination of continuous and stop consonants)
- Beginning or Ending Sounds (combine beginning and ending sound)Each activity goes along with the same visual.
I am a National Board Certified Teacher in Early Middle Childhood Literacy, working as a reading teacher to wonderful elementary aged students. I am going into my 9th year of teaching with state certifications in both Reading and Special Education.