*ONCE PURCHASED, YOU WILL HAVE ALL THE MATERIALS NEEDED TO CREATE CLASS HOMEWORK FOLDERS FOR LIFE!!!
Why spend money on consumable folders year after year, when you can simply print and make your own at a fraction of the price?! *folders NOT included
We have learned that many families are very willing to help their children with their homework, but are often uncertain as to how to help.
This Homework Folder gives students and parents a handy helper to guide them through their first years of homework. By providing parents and students with resources at their fingertips that cover many of the foundational Common Core Standards, teachers can provide families with multiple learning opportunities and reinforcement activities at home. Amazing what a little folder can do!
Included are lots of options for creating your own Homework Helpers. Choose the components that best meet your needs or follow our assembly instructions and sample photos.
This resource includes easy print, chop and stick pages, or you can print the individual page options and design your own folder placement.
1. Assembly Instructions & Sample Photos
2. My Homework Folder decorative cover
3. Individual Name Plates
4. Individual weekly Family Homework Letter
5. Individual daily Family Homework Letter
6. Individual Color Cards
7. Individual 2 Dimensional Shapes Cards
8. Combined name plate, weekly family homework letter, and color card
9. Combined name plate, weekly family homework letter, and shapes card
10.Combined name plate, daily family homework letter, and color card
11. Combined name plate, daily family homework letter, and shapes card
12. Individual 100 Words cards
13. Individual Zaner Bloser Proud Printing Cards
14. Individual D Nealian Proud Printing Cards
15.Combined 100 Words card & Zaner Bloser Proud Printing cards
16.Combined 100 Words card & D Nealian Proud Printing cards
17.100 Number Grid
18.120 Number Grid
19.Individual Color Counting Coins Cards
20. Individual Black and White Counting Coins Cards
21. Days of the Week Cards
22. Months Cards
23. Individual Number Words Cards
24. Letter Sounds and Spellings chart
Please feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit Our Blog
Fluttering Through First Grade
with any questions or comments.
Click Below to Check Out More Homework Folder Themes!
School Is Cool!
Wild for Learning
Whooo Loves Learning?
Shiver Me Timbers
Under the Sea
Rock the Class!!!
Lights, Camera, Learning!
Folders for Olders
Peace, Love, Learn!
Blast Off For Learning
Giddy Up and Learn!