It's Fall! contains 4 different literacy activities and 4 different math activities.
These activities work well if you have students of different ability levels and need differentiated activities for them to use independently or in small groups.
1. Acorn Match - Match each short vowel CVC word to the correct picture. Recording sheet included.
2. Patch It Up - Match the correct s-blend to each word/picture card to complete the card. Recording sheet included.
3. Apple Pie Sorting - Sort each picture card by which digraph (sh, ch, th & wh) they hear in the word.
4. ABC Pumpkin - There are 2 sets of cards for students to sort by ABC order. The first set contains all CVC words with no repeating beginning consonants. The second set contains short vowel words with beginning consonants requiring students to use the 2nd letter to place in ABC order. Recording sheet included.
5. Falling Leaves Addition - Solve the addition problem on each leaf. Place the leaf on the tree with the correct sum. Sums from 1 to 10 are included.
6. Even or Odd Spin - Spin to get a number. Use ten frames and pumpkins to determine if the number is odd or even. Recording sheet included.
7. Apple Time Place Value - Match the 2-digit number to the expanded form, __ tens __ ones, and picture of base ten blocks. Recording sheet included.
8. Counting by Tens, Fives, and Twos sheets. Cut out the numbers and paste in the correct order.
Thanks for checking out my products!