The Lesson Lady presents Kwanzaa Art Activities and Lessons! Included are a variety of seven activities you can do with your students to help them learn about Kwanzaa.
This lesson contains:
1. Kwanzaa information sheet with brief Kwanzaa information and description of each Kwanzaa principle and symbol.
2. Kwanzaa review worksheet with ten questions for students to answer about Kwanzaa.
3. Directions to create a Kwanzaa Origami Unity Cup
4. Directions to create a Kwanzaa Woven Mkeka Mat
5. Printable Muhindi Corn Ornament Sheet
6. Two Kwanzaa Coloring Pages
7. Kwanzaa Word Search
Both art projects contain clear directions that are both written and illustrated and can be completed with simple materials including construction paper, pencil, markers, scissors, and glue.
Your students will enjoy learning about the Kwanzaa celebration while completing these activities!
Please contact me with any questions about this product.