This awesome packet incorportates geography and bits of writing. Students will really enjoy the following worksheets and activities...
1. A cut, glue, and stick landform clip art matching activity.
2. Draw a picture to match the definition of landforms.
3. Make a list of natural resources and write about what you know about them.
4. Rock hunt page where students hunt for 3 different rocks, write their observations, and illustrate their rocks.
5. Matching page with 10 different landform definitions.
6. Copy the landform sentences in your neatest handwriting page.
7. Write a story about the ocean.
8. 18 card "I have! Who Has?" Geography landform game. Fun for the whole class! (I made 2 copies of this game, split my class in half, and had each group play. They loved it and always ask me if we can play again!)
9. ALSO...6 land form posters to hang up in the classroom (volcano, valley, river, mountain, desert, and canyon)