This awesome packet incorportates geography and bits of writing. Students will really enjoy the following worksheets and activities...
1. A cut, glue, and stick landform clip art matching activity.
2. Draw a picture to match the definition of landforms.
3. Make a list of natural resources and write about what you know about them.
4. Rock hunt page where students hunt for 3 different rocks, write their observations, and illustrate their rocks.
5. Matching page with 10 different landform definitions.
6. Copy the landform sentences in your neatest handwriting page.
7. Write a story about the ocean.
8. 18 card "I have! Who Has?" Geography landform game. Fun for the whole class! (I made 2 copies of this game, split my class in half, and had each group play. They loved it and always ask me if we can play again!)
9. ALSO...6 land form posters to hang up in the classroom (volcano, valley, river, mountain, desert, and canyon)
I did not care for the font you used on the posters. Random letters were capitalized. Sentences did not start with a capital letters. There should have been 9 posters since there were 9 landforms to match up to their definitions.
I like your product however I did find some typos. On the Volcano poster the first line says "a volcano has it has". The words "it has" should be deleted. On the River it says "a river a large stream" I am sure you meant to say " a river "is" a large stream" Mountain says "land that comes up "for" the earth's serface not from. Please let me know when the corrections are made so I can print new posters. Thanks
Ask Tiffany Goliday a question. They will receive an automated email and will return to answer you as soon as possible.
Please Login to ask your question.
QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS:
I love the graphics but my question is, can you please fix the typos. As these are written currently, they are not usable in my classroom. I do not have them open on my desk top right now, so I can't tell you exactly where the typos are, but I know I've come across at least two typos/mistakes. Thanks!
P.S. I would love to see you possibly add plateau and hill!! : )