The Frayer Models in this document are designed for flexibility in grade level and subject. Much research supports the use of Frayer Models for word study.
There are 46 Latin/Greek prefixes provided.
Each box has a Latin or Greek prefix in the center. A simplified definition of the prefix is given. In the blank boxes, you might choose to have students:
• Create a symbol or drawing.
• List specific vocabulary words from your unit or units.
• Use one of the vocabulary words in a sentence to clarify usage of the word.
• Add vocabulary words from multiple subjects.
• Translate the meaning into their first language.
• Create an analogy sentence.
Each box can be cut out and glued to a 3x5 index card to make flash cards.
Blank boxes are provided for additional prefixes.
It's never to late in a school year to work on new vocabulary and review previously taught vocabulary.
Can you use it tomorrow? Yes. There's no prep.
Print and distribute the pages you need.
PLEASE NOTICE that this product is part of a money saving bundle: Latin and Greek Roots and Prefixes Bundle
Avoid overlap by purchasing either this product or the bundle.