Are you looking for a "spring" theme to review what you have taught in math this year? The "Lil" Ladybug Math Center Activities are a perfect way to review math concepts taught throughout the year.
This unit contains 44 pages and 6 different math games. The math games and concepts to be reviewed in this unit are:
1. Mixed Up Multiplication Facts- Reviews facts from 0-12.
2. Ditto Division - Reviews division facts from 0-12.
3. All About Addition- Reviews 2 and 3 digit addition with regrouping.
4. Subraction- Reviews 2 and 3 digit subtraction with regrouping... includes 0's.
5. Time- Telling Time to the 5 minutes.
6. Money- Counting money