Skills Review Sheets are designed to provide students with a thorough review of key concepts and vocabulary through the use of visual models and skill examples.
The practice portion of the review sheet provides a generous amount of dynamic and high-interest skill practice problems as well as real-life applications.
Teachers are provided with full-page answer keys for each review sheet.
These sheets are perfect for use as in-class practice, independent practice, math review centers, cooperative groups, reteach masters, or as review for standardized tests.
Whole Numbers SRS's cover the following topics:
* counting and comparing objects
* rounding whole numbers to nearest tens, hundreds, and thousands
* adding and subtracting whole numbers, including finding perimeter
* multiplying whole numbers, including finding area of rectangles
* dividing whole numbers, including finding width given the area
View the preview to see all of the available sheets in this packet.
Be on the look out for more SRS's to help review topics that your students are struggling with!