This packet contains 43 total pages in PDF format. 36 pages are resources and 7 pages of the packet are the answer key. Most of the pages are shown in the preview file, so you can get a good idea of what you will be purchasing. The pages include:
- a parent letter (1 page)
- a study guide (1 page)
- unit intro anticipation guide (1 page)
- vocabulary practice (3 pages)
- physical properties of matter practice (4 pages)
- phyiscal property: sink or float practice (3 pages)
- solids practice (3 pages)
- liquids practice (2 pages)
- gases practice (1 page)
- 3 stages of matter identification practice (2 pages)
- 3 stages of matter property grid (2 pages)
- Mixture or Solution practice sheets (4 pages)
- Materials for creating 3 states of matter sorting poster (2 pages)
- Changing matter practice (2 pages)
- 2 separate unit tests (5 pages)
- answer key for whole packet (7 pages)
Ask Amanda Pierce 17 a question. They will receive an automated email and will return to answer you as soon as possible.
Please Login to ask your question.
QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS:
I purchased your unit and already left feedback..but I gave the unit test today and went to use your answer key to correct it, and the answer key is incorrect..it seems like you missed an answer to one questions near the top and it threw off all the other answers. Thought you should know to correct it.
The 2011-2012 school year will be my seventh year teaching. I began in first grade, moved the second grade, and then to third grade. I then moved back to second grade and will remain in second grade for the 2011-2012 school year.