Matter and Change Task Cards:
A set of 64 reinforcement and review cards for science students in grades 7-12.
Task cards are a fantastic way to reinforce lessons, review difficult concepts, or provide extra practice for the struggling student. The student reads each card, performs the task, and records his/her answer on the included student answer sheet.
From the moment of purchase, you will be ready to use your task cards in just a few minutes. Simply print the sheets of task cards on card stock paper, laminate, and cut the cards apart. The cards look best when printed in color, but they can easily be printed in black and white.
Please Note: This product is also included in my "Matter and Change Complete Unit Plan Bundle" and can be viewed by clicking here: Matter and Change Complete Unit Plan Bundle
This set of 64 task cards on metric measurement will cover the following:
1. Properties of matter: matter, mass, weight, volume.
2. Atoms and molecules.
3. Elements, compounds, and mixtures.
4. Characteristics of a compound.
5. Characteristics of a mixture.
6. Differences between elements, compounds and mixtures.
7. Homogeneous and heterogeneous mixtures.
8. Methods of separating mixtures: filtration, evaporation, decanting, centrifuge, and chromatography.
9. States of matter: Solids, liquids, and gases. Speed of atoms, and distance between the atoms composing a solid, liquid and gas.
10. Properties: extensive and intensive properties, physical and chemical properties.
11. Physical and chemical changes.
12. Conservation of mass.
Included in this product:
1. A set of 64 task cards.
2. A student answer sheet for recording answers.
3. Blank task cards so that you can add additional questions.
4. A complete teacher answer key.
5. Teacher Guide
Download my free preview to see the many ways you can use these in your science class.
Related products include:
Scientific Method Task Cards
Common Core Science: Informational Reading Task Cards for ANY Science Reading Passage
Matter and Change PowerPoint with Notes for Teacher and Student
Lab: Conservation of Mass
Lab: Determining Density
Lab: The Boiling Points of Liquids
Test: Matter and Change
Density Practice Problems
Quiz: Matter and Density
Matter and Change Jeopardy Powerpoint Review Game
Matter and Change Crossword Puzzle
Matter and Change Set of 2 Homework Assignments
Matter and Change 4 Mini Labs
I hope that you will follow me at:
My TpT Store
Science Stuff Blog
My Facebook Page
Amy Brown (Science Stuff)