Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing. How to unzip files.
6.02 MB | 24 pages
This 24 slide EDITABLE POWERPOINT contains high resolution images to clearly illustrate the different parts of the microscope. Along with a full microscope diagram to label, each part is examined in more detail to properly illustrate each component, its use and function.
The PowerPoint worksheet that accompanies this PowerPoint will provide prompts, questions and diagrams that follow the PowerPoint step by step. This worksheet is a great way to keep students engaged, focused and taking good notes during the PowerPoint. See below for a link to this product.
THE COMPONENTS OF THE MICROSCOPE WHICH ARE COVERED:
1) Ocular Lens/Eyepiece
2) Body Tube
5) Objective Lenses
6) Revolving/Rotating Nosepiece
8) Stage Clips
9) Light Source/Illuminator
10) Condenser Lens
12) Coarse Adjustment Knob
13) Fine Adjustment Knob
THE MICROSCOPE POWERPOINT (FOR MORE ADVANCED CLASSES):
This Free Microscope Parts PowerPoint is useful for a general class. However, if you would like to purchase the more ADVANCED POWERPOINT it contains additional slides on the following information:
1) The function of the microscope.
2) The development of the microscope.
3) A comparison between the 4 different types of microscopes and the images they produce (compound light microscope, dissecting microscope, transmission electron microscope and scanning electron microscope).
4) How to calculate magnification.
5) How to make a wet mount (a video on this is also included as a hyperlink)