• 27 Pages of a manner we should follow all the time.
• Make this book after teaching rules, manners, healthy habits, and/or character traits.
• Copy a different page for each student.
• Each student draws a picture to match the sentence.
• Once students are finished drawing their pictures, assemble all the pages to form a class book. Cover Sheet is included.
• Place “Mind Your Manners” –class book in your class library.
• During silent reading time, students can read the book published by their classmates and be reminded to use their manners!