Minute to Win it: Articulation from Speech Room News, Jenna Rayburn, MA, CCC-SLP is the perfect speech therapy activity if you need to get your kids up and moving.
The document has 11 different challenges based on the show Minute to Win it. Each challenge describes an activity that must be completed in one minute which incorporates speech sounds.
1. Print each challenge page. Laminate.
2. Prepare a box of supplies as indicated on the Materials List provided.
3. To play, present the minute to win it challenge. All challenges must be completed in one minute.
4. The students who complete the challenge in one minute can put their name on the ‘challenge champs’ square on the challenge page.
5. Let your students make up extra challenges and fill in the blank sheet provided.
Blank sheets are included to let your students develop their own ideas for challenges.
For more ideas please visit SpeechRoomNews.blogspot.com