Kids are mad about money! Money Madness is a fun, engaging introduction to counting money. It focuses on pennies, nickels, and dimes. Your students will become proficient with these 3 coins before quarters are introduced! NO QUARTERS are found in this pack.
Money Madness contains coin posters and FIVE hands-on activities to reinforce coin recognition and support students as they master counting coins. This packet can be used ALL YEAR LONG! Your students will LOVE Money Madness!
Here is what you will receive :
1) Coin Posters for penny, nickel, and dime-Students recognize and learn the value of each coin.
2) Count the Room- Students get up and move as they count pennies, nickels, and dimes.
3) Money Top It-Students compare/contrast coin amounts with classmates.
4) Money Memory-Students recognize and count coins as they search for matches.
5) Coin Go Fish-Students play the classic card game as they recognize and identify coins.
6) Piggy Bank Match-Students count money to match piggy banks.
Directions for use, recording sheets, and answer key are included.
All cards are marked with the name of the activity.