Are your students learning about non-fiction books? If so, this is the perfect book report for your class! This book report is ready-to-print and send home! I use this book report with the non-fiction unit of Reader's Workshop.
In this book report, your students will:
- Read a non-fiction book of their choice.
- Identify the main topic and interesting details.
- Identify and find non-fiction text features (captions, glossary, index, etc.)
- Provide their opinions and prior knowledge of the topic.
- Create a mini-poster to represent the information presented in their non-fiction book.
Included in this packet:
- Letter to the parents with sign & return form
- Detailed directions to send home
- My Non-Fiction Book Report packet
- Grading Rubric
- CCSS Alignment for grades 2, 3, & 4!
Please be sure to comment & rate this item so I can continue to improve my store!
Thank you for visiting!
The Resource Room Teacher