This Ocean Life Math Pack has several activities that can be used to review Pre K - 1st grade math skills.
Here's what you'll get:
* Addition Work Mats: 20 seashell cutouts to use as counters with seaweed mat to represent addition problems and recording sheet
* Compare Numbers: 12 lively sea creature cards to sort onto 5, =5 number mats and recording sheet
* Match My Number: 5 different number mats with 3 x 3 grid for students to identify numbers 1-9
* Odd or Even: game board included to track odd or even numbered cards drawn in game format
* Number Race: game board included to track numbers rolled along with a blank dice template and blank game board to fill in with your own needs
* One More: 5 game boards including numbers 2-12 and 5 game boards numbered 2-7 for an easier version. Recording sheet for both versions is also included.
For a closer look, download the "preview" above!
You can also visit http://treadwellsmathadventures.blogspot.com
I am currently in my 7th year of teaching. I taught 2nd grade for 4 years, a math interventionist for 2, and now I'm excited to start my first year teaching 3rd graders! I love my job and creating fun activities for the classroom!