Here by popular demand: Palabras con "e"
These word cards have initial syllables
with the letter "e"
The word "amo" sneaked it's way in there. I am sure that you can use it when creating sentences during a pocket chart activity.
-This book contains:
- Word cards with "e" syllables. Syllables are color coded in RED AND BLACK.
-Cards with number of syllables for sorting activity (These cards are included on the
preview to the right.
Ideas on how to use:
- Display words of the week in the pocket chart.
- Use in the writing center.
- Order about 10 words in alphabetical order.
- Read to develop fluency.
- Clap the syllables.
- Sort the cards by number of syllables.
- Use these during small group instruction.
< a href="http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Aprende-a-leer-palabras-con-a-silabas-en-colorYou can find Palabras con "a" here.
Thank you for looking,
Lidia R. Barbosa
Spanish Resources can be found at my Kinder Latino
English Resources can be found at my Kid's Reading Activities