Penguin math stations for December, January, and February!
1. Penguin place value match (standard, expanded, and word form)
2. Penguin addition practice cards (laminate and use dry erase markers to complete)
3. Penguin subtraction practice cards (laminate and use dry erase markers to complete)
4. Penguin time match--analog/digital times to hour and half-hour--with activity sheet
5. Penguin fractions match (halves, fourths, and thirds)
6. Penguin 100 chart puzzles (laminate and use dry erase markers to complete)
7. Penguin ordinal number match with activity sheet
8. Penguin beginning multiplication (create arrays using printable manipulatives)--with recording sheet
Please make sure you select "shrink to printable area" to ensure that it prints correctly.
I'm sorry you were disappointed with the amount in the set. I try to figure prices based on how many activities are included. With 8 activities, I figured $7 would be pretty fair since it would mean each activity was less than $1. Thanks for your feedback; it has definitely got me thinking about price/value. I hope your students enjoy the activities. I know mine did last year. :) I'd like to offer you a free set. Please email me email@example.com
I have been teaching since 2001. I've taught kindergarten, first grade, second grade, third grade, and fifth grade. I currently teach second grade math/science/social studies/spelling. I spent one year as the Instructional Coach for my school.