This is a 7 page study guide (4 pages for student and 3 page answer guide for teachers) to be used when teaching a unit on the segmented worms, the Phylum Annelida. I actually use this as a homework assignment by assigning a few questions each night as I teach through the unit. Eventually all of the questions have been assigned and the students have a great completed study guide for the test.
There are 45 questions of varying difficulty levels. Question types include compare and contrast, fill in the blank, short answer, multiple choice and true/false. This product is accompanied by a 3 page teacher answer guide. You will receive both an editable Word document as well as a pdf form of the study guide.
The following topics are covered:
(1) classification of segmented worms
(2) characteristics of segmented worms
(3) the three classes of the phylum Annelida and their characteristics
(4) external and internal structures found in the earthworm
(5) movement in earthworms
(6) earthworm feeding and digestion
(7) earthworm circulatory system
(8) earthworm respiration and excretion
(9) earthworm nervous system
(10) earthworm reproduction
(11) the polychaetes and their characteristics
(12) the class Hirudinea and their characteristics.