Search words: Phylum Mollusca, mollusk, coelomate, clam, octopus, snail, slug, bivalve, Gastropoda, Cephalopoda, Bivalvia, trochophore.
This is a test on the Phylum Mollusca. It includes 55 questions. There are 38 fill in the blank questions, 15 multiple choice questions, and two discussion questions.
Topics covered are:
1) Characteristics of the phylum Mollusca
2) The terms coelomate, pseudocoelomate, and acoelomate, and the advantages of being a coelomate.
3) The trochophore larva
4) The body plan of the mollusks (head, foot, visceral mass, mantle, valves, gills, radula)
5) Three of the classes within this phylum are covered: Cephalopoda, Bivalvia, and Gastropoda
6) The characteristics of each of the above classes.
7) The external structure of the clam
8) Internal structure of the clam
9) Body systems
All answers are included.
You will download a test that is ready to be copied and passed out to your students. You will receive both an editable Word document as well as a pdf of the test.
Please let me know if you have any questions. Thanks for looking.
Other products related to this topic:
Phylum Mollusca Quiz / Homework
Phylum Mollusca Jeopardy Review Game
Phylum Mollusca Powerpoint Presentation
Phylum Mollusca Notes to Accompany Powerpoint
Amy Brown - Science Stuff