"Pick A Popsicle" is an activity designed to review and solidify key concepts related to Fact Families. It is ideal for placing at one of your Math Centers!
ALL ABOUT THIS ACTIVITY . . .
* This activity is designed for 1 to 4 players.
* This activity includes a Title Page that can be used for labeling the bag or container in which you store this activity. This activity also includes Directions, Game Boards, Game Pieces, and an Answer Key.
* The nine fact families included in this activity have sums that range from 4 to 20.
* I would recommend printing everything on A3 or legal-size paper. I would also recommend laminating everything to ensure durability and longevity.
* Students can use wet-erase markers to record their answers on the laminated Game Boards.
* The Game Boards are color-coded to provide remedial help for students requiring intervention with the key concepts associated with fact families.
* The Game Pieces are the only part of this activity that need to be cut. I have always kept the Answer Key whole, but you may choose to cut them apart and paste them on the back of each correlating Game Piece for further ease with self-checking.
NOTE: All graphics and fonts used in this activity have been purchased from www.letteringdelights.com.
Pick A Popsicle by Kindergarten Cuties is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License