Ahoy mateys! Have your little ones set sail and have fun learning about pirates as they practice important literacy and math skills. This activity pack includes 70 pages of fun activities which include the following:
1. Suggested Pirate Themed Books to read with your theme.
2. Pirate K-W-L Chart (two versions, one for a whole class chart or for individual students)
3. Pirate Fact or Fiction--this activity includes factual and fictional sentences. This activity helps students decide which ones are real and which are pretend.
4. Do You Like Pirates? Graph Activity
5. An original full color emergent reader book, "We Are Pirates"
6. "We Are Pirates" Pocket chart and worksheet
7. "If I Were a Pirate" writing
8. Pirate cube toss and graph
9. Talk Like a Pirate Sayings and Vocabulary with student worksheets
10.Two different versions of "Sink the Boat" math card game to assist with number recognition and addition facts.
Thanks for looking everyone!