Place Value Printables! This has activities for teaching Place Value with numbers from ones to thousands. It contains:
- For introducing how units are represented. Call any number from 1 to 9,999 and let students represent them using the cards.
Place value worksheets
- Using the blocks to write values in numerals and words.
- Using the place value chart to represent values in a fun way. The game is set up in such a way that the students who are getting in right would finish faster and the weaker students would be in the game longer to get more practice.
- A quick question and answer review.
You may also be interested in my 'I have, Who has...' Place Value Game
I’d be so happy if you followed my TpT Store. Just click on the green ‘Follow Me’ button next to my picture at the top of this page
. When you follow me, you get:
- notified whenever I have a sale
- notified of free items and new items (new items are always 50% off for the first three days of release)
Nyla's Crafty Teaching.