Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing. How to unzip files.
18.19 MB | 107 pages
This unit is sure to be a success in your classroom! Your students will love the articles, reader's theater script and hands-on science experiments. In this plant unit you will find all that you need to teach your students about plants. This unit includes:
1) 11 daily lesson plans including student object, materials needed, teacher preparation, and steps for conducting the lesson
2) A 16-page student activity packet to go along with daily lessons (Answer Key provided)
3) 2 Assessments (With Answer Keys)
4) 3 Hands-On Lab Activities
5) Review Game (provided in color and B&W)
6) Full Color Bulletin Board Set(47 Pieces)
7) 2 originally written articles to teach new concepts
8) 1 originally written, comical Reader's Theater Script to teach students about pollination.
The following concepts that are taught in this unit are:
1) What is classification and how do scientists classify plants
2) Parts of a flower and their role in plant reproduction (flower dissection activity included for hands-on lab)
3) The process of pollination
4) Parts of a Seeds and the role of each part
5) How a seed grows
6) The life cycle of a plant
The lessons are interactive and include literature to help teach important concepts. Over 100 pages! Check on the sample provided for a sneak peak at the unit!