Prentice Hall Biology Probeware Lab Manual with CD-ROM
The Probeware Lab Manual is designed to meet your needs whether you are using Vernier, Texas Instruments, or PASCO hardware and software. The CD-ROM contains user guides, experiment files and electronic labs to make it easier than ever to get started and enjoy productive lab experiences.
This book contains six labs:
1) Are foods acidic or basic?
2) Investigating the Effect of Temperature on Enzyme Activity
3) Observing the Effects of Acid Rain
4) How does exercise affect disposal of wastes from cellular respiration?
5) Investigating Fermentation by Making Kimchi
6) What factors affect heart rate?
Instructions for each of these labs is given for PASCO, Texas Instrument, and Vernier equipment.
The back of the book has a section called "Teacher Notes and Answers"
This book is brand new and comes from a smoke free home.