Fun Language Activities for Speech Therapy with Preschoolers. This pack contains activities to target pronouns - he, she and they. (Written cards are also included if you need to target his, hers, theirs, him, her and them).
The additional carryover sheets contain ideas for working on I, you and me for students who need to work at an earlier level.
• Bright and engaging concrete activities in full color combined with cost-effective, copy- friendly carryover sheets.
• Theme is appropriate all year 'round
• 10 x ‘at home’ practice activities with instructions written in full for parents.
(The take-homes, worksheets and carryover sheets to go along with all materials/activities are included in the packs).
The Preschool Language Packs Series contains concrete activities for
- Basic Sentence Construction and Early Grammar
- Comprehension of different sentence structures & Following 2 step directions
- Language concepts
They have been created for SLPs working with Preschool children.
(including those with limited focus and attention span, very low language and / or lower cognitive abilities.)
Each pack is crammed with;
- Activities with pictures that are practical, fun and can be used to target a variety of goals.
- Copy friendly, printable take home activities.
Download the preview file for more detailed information and photographs of packs in use.
For more activities for PRONOUNS, click the links below …
The MEGA Value Bundle - Holidays
- contains six packets – one for each holiday (St. Valentine’s Day, St. Patrick’s Day, Easter, Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas).
The MEGA Value Bundle – 4 Seasons
- contains four packets – one for each season (Spring, Summer, Autumn, Winter).