All kids love pretending! Aid in this love by adding Pretend Play Props to your playroom or classroom. Pretending is a great time to practice turn-taking, role-play and to use writing in a meaningful setting!
Take a look at all the props included in this POST OFFICE set:
Pretend Play Props-Post Office
* Idea Sheet: This helpful sheet gives great ideas to help make pretending that
much more fun!
* List of hands-on items to include in your "post office"
* NOTE: You will find two versions of the "post office". One appropriate for
Valentine's Day and the other can be used any day!
* Post Office Signs: Use these signs to hang around the pretend Post Office.
Included: store sign, hours sign, outgoing mail sign and open and closed signs.
* Mailbox label and flag: Use this label and red flag to create a mailbox for your
child. Use an old shoebox. Attach the red flag with a brad. Add the label
programmed with your child's name.
* Writing Paper: Many variations of writing paper are included. The large box
on the top of the page is intended for a picture to be drawn.
* Postcards & Greeting Card templates
* Postmaster Desk tent-fold into thirds.
* Fragile & This sign up labels
* Envelope template
* Color your own stamps. Cut out and glue onto envelopes or postcards.
* Parts of an Envelope & Parts of a Postcard
* Mail themed songs
wonderful addition to my writing center, this will really engage the students to be a part of the writing process.
August 26, 2012
Can't wait to use it next year, will use it in my writing center!
June 19, 2012
Used this during my mail unit. The kids had a blast.
April 11, 2012
My husband is a mailman with your props, target mailboxes, and hubbies postal shirts---wowie zowie did my kids love this. I put their house numbers on the mailboxes and they learned their addresses by writing the numbers on their mail. Thanks!