Have your students use this foldable to learn the Pythagorean Theorem. This foldable includes:
• The theorem, an illustration and what a, b, and c are.
• How to find the hypotenuse with an example.
• How to find a leg, with an example.
• Common Pythagorean Triples.
• The Converse of the Pythagorean Theorem.
An answer key is also included. Print the first two pages back to back to create a double-sided foldable. Have your students glue it into their interactive notebooks when they are finished so they do not lose it!