Do cooperative groups make you want to pull your hair out? This guide will provide you with ideas in how to effectively manage cooperative groups in your classroom with easy to implement ideas. This guide will also help you meet the speaking and listening standards found within the Common Core.
Included in the pack:
- Organizing ideas
- 9 job tags with descriptions
- Easy grouping ideas (in color and black/white)
- Good group behaviors sorting activity and anchor chart
- Monthly prompts in two formats that encourage creative and critical thinking
- Group work rubrics for students and teachers (group and individual)
For more images from this unit, download the preview.
Please ask any questions before purchase. The original purchaser is granted permission to reproduce these pages in unlimited quantities for their OWN classroom use. Duplication for an entire grade level, school, school system or for commercial purposes is strictly forbidden. If you wish to purchase a set for your grade level or entire school, please add the multiple user option at checkout.