Rounding can be a tricky skill to master. This packet includes what you need to introduce the skill and get students practicing.
* 4 anchor charts
* Introduction to rounding game
* Round to nearest ten - with recording sheet
* Round to nearest hundred - with recording sheet
* Roll and Round Dice Game (Tens)
* Roll and Round Dice Game (Hundreds)
I used this resource in place of our practice book. My 3rd grade students loved being able to choose how to practice these concepts. They were especially excited to play Roll and Round. I appreciated that players received points for rounding up as well as rounding down. It helped keep the scores closer which kept their attention and eagerness to keep playing.
There are 2 anchor charts which list which number should be rounded up and down for rounding to the nearest ten and then two charts which list the sets of numbers which should be rounded up and down for the nearest hundred.
Thanks for asking the question :)