This Pack is full of activities that you can do throughout the month of March. Over half of this pack will work for K too. I have easy and harder math sheets. The sample pictures don't show all the pages in this pack.
Please be sure to click "follow me" so you'll know when I post additional activities for St. Patrick's Day and March including cooking activities and games.
- Template to make a leprechaun hat
- Follow the Leprechaun Trail (3 sheets: simple addition and harder addition)
- Lucky Hat Folder Game (attribute sorting)
- Station Craft (visual directions to make a rainbow)
- Lucky Charms Sorting Mat
- Lucky Charms Graph
- Lucky Charms Graph Question Sheet
- Counting My Pots of Gold (counting coins: one sheet is less than 50 cents and one is less than $1.00)
- Things Couldn't Be Greener Activity Sheet
- My Leprechaun (writing activity - tell about his favorites)
- March sort
- Template to make a rainbow mobile
- Rainbow spelling
- How to make shamrock crayons
- Sh or Ch folder game
- Leprechaun Bookmarks
- Dress a Spud homework project
- Make your own potato head (templates for hats, eyes, hair, etc.)
- I found a pot of gold in my backyard ...
- Jolly Rancher Estimation
- several fun experiments
- several games to play with the class