Your students will be wild about this activity in which they write their own play scripts and act them out "on stage" for their classmates. The play features animal characters but certainly doesn't have to take place in the jungle. Students' settings can be as creative as an amusement park or the Academy Awards! Please download the preview for a peek at the pages included. They are:
1.Introductory Notes (including suggestions for how to use this activity in the classroom)
2. Play Script Brainstorming Sheet
3. Play Script- Page 1
4. Play Script Page 2 (more writing- for higher grades)- Copies can be made so the play can be as long as you require.
5. Play Script Page 2 (less writing- for lower grades)-Copies can be made so the play can be as long as you require.
6. Five performance masks (cheetah, leopard, zebra, tiger and giraffe)
7. Critic's Corner (for audience)
8. Play Reflection