Hit the beach with these "sand-sational" math and literacy work stations for Pre-K! Your little fish will learn letter recognition, beginning sounds, rhyming, counting, number recognition and so much more with this fun unit!
The work stations include:
1. Ocean Cover Up (letter recognition) - a fun game to practice uppercase and lowercase letter recognition.
2. Sunny Days (rhyming) - match the rhyming pictures.
3. Let's Write Ocean Words (spelling) - use letter tiles to write the ocean and beach words.
4. Seaside Four-in-a-Row (letter recognition) - practice letter recognition with a friend.
5. Surf's Up! (letter recognition) - an ocean themed Roll-Say-Keep game to practice letter recogntion.
6. Beach Day Match Up (visual discrimination) - an ocean themed matching game.
7. Counting at the Beach (one to one correspondence to 20) - count the ocean objects and place a clip on the matching number.
8. Collecting Shells (counting 1-20) - identify the number on the pail and place the same amount of shells in the pail.
9. Ocean Adventure Race to 30 Game (counting) - an ocean themed partner game to practice counting.
10. Beach Blanket Bump (number identification) - roll the die (included) and place a game marker on the board - a fun partner game!
This download includes 143 pages of "sand-sational" and ready-to-use work station games and activities! You will be ready for your ocean themed centers!
Many of the games have various levels to meet the needs of your students.
Each work station includes the printable title page to glue onto a yellow envelope or storage folder. Directions and labels are also included with each game
I don't want to gush over this unit BUT as soon as I downloaded it, I just HAD to start printing out the activities. As they were printing I HAD to look through your store to purchase more centres (in fact I purchased another7!). Your centres look amazing and I simply cannot wait to implement them! Thank you for all of your hard work, it is very much appreciated :)