This is a perfect unit to do anytime in the fall! It's full of fun literacy and math activities that are engaging too! Learning about scarecrows will have your students loving the fall season!
Here's what's included:
- identifying beginning sounds
- counting crows using 10-frames
- corn field colors (identification of colors)
- 1:1 correspondence activity
- sight word pocket chart game
- ABC's/abc's -> recognizing the alphabet and ordering letters
- sight word search and find
- beginning sounds focus on letter "s"
- patterning fun
- ordering numbers
- pocket chart story about leaves
- find the hidden letter "S"
- numbers and number word recognition
Please be sure to check out my blog for more ideas and to see how we are using this pack in my classroom.....and, of course, freebies!
Mrs. Albanese's Kindergarten Class
Thanks for looking!