These are fun little books to help your students revise their sight words at home!
The pages are blank, for the students (or teacher) to write their focus words for the week on, and then 'read' their own book!
There are five colorful and motivating designs. Each page has room for students to write one of their focus sight words for the week.
We have included black and white versions of each page, so that you can save on printer ink, and your students can have fun coloring the cute covers!
These books are perfect for when you are teaching around 6 words each week - although if you would like to use them with more words, they will work just as well!
Included designs are:
- "Pop Go My Words" - popcorn box shaped book
- "Let's Read in the Word Garden" - flower shaped book
- "Whooooo knows their words?" - owl shaped book
- "I can learn LEAPS of words!" - frog shaped book
- "I'm a Sight Words Star" - star shaped book.
These books can be assembled by the teacher or student. We envisage that you would make them to send home with your students for home review or homework.