Inspired by the Out of the Box game, "Apples to Apples" this game makes practicing the subjunctive fun and lively. This 13-page packet includes
* instructions for playing the game
* "Cheat sheets" for both the present and the past subjunctive
* 80 Person cards
* 100 Action cards
* Extra blank cards for you to fill in
* A concise, one-page summary of the three main triggers of the subjunctive--Noun clauses, Adverb clauses, and Adjective clauses.
* Ideas for variations on the game -- to show that this game will allow you to practice nearly any tense or grammar topic--If it needs a subject and a verb, this game packet can be used to practice it.
* I have played the game in my classes, from Spanish 1 to AP Language.
* (My students ask for this game over and over.)
Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions: email@example.com