Spring learning will blossom when you use these hands on learning centers in your classroom! Your students will learn beginning sounds, letter recognition, rhyming, counting, number recognition, missing numbers and more!
The work stations include:
1. Spring Beginning Sounds - find the beginning sounds of each picture.
2. Buggy ABC's - use for matching games to practice uppercase and lowercase letter identification.
3. Let's "Bee" Buddies - match the rhyming pictures on the bees.
4. Buggy in the Middle (ABC order)- identify the missing letters.
5. Swat the Fly - hang the fly cards (letter cards) in the room and have the children find them, swat them, and trace them on a worksheet. "Official Fly Swatter" badges are included!
6. Bugs in Jar - identify the number on each jar and count out the matching amount of bugs (0-15).
7. Spring Number Find - identify the number on the top of the work mat. Cover the matching numbers on the bugs (0-20).
8. Buzzing Around for Numbers - a fun number recognition game. 0-10 and 11-20 versions are included.
9. Spring Things Match Game - a fun spring themed memory game.
10. Spring Counting - count the objects and find the number that matches the amount (1-20)
This download includes 151 pages of ready-to-use work station games and activities! You will be ready for your spring centers!
Many of the games have various levels to meet the needs of your students.
Each work station includes the printable title page to glue onto a yellow envelope or storage folder. Directions and labels are also included with each game.
Check out my store for more spring themed items:
Spring Words Syllable Count
Bug Themed Printable Math & Literacy Packet
Spring I Have, Who Has Game
Spring Sight Word ABC Order
Buzz! Sight Word Game
Spring Letter Find