44 pages of Spring activities for your Preschool or Kindergarten class!
Colorful, hands-on activities and worksheets teach math, writing, and critical thinking.
Activities range from a beginners level to a more advanced level and are appropriate for ages 3-6
Ways to use this packet:
- Individual student packets
- Project on Smartboard or overhead for a whole class activity
- Create centers with each activity
- Small group setting or remediation
- Send home with parents (who request additional practice or whose child needs extra help)
- Create busy bags for students who finish early
- During whole group or circle time
- Follow-up activities for a picture book with a similar theme
Language Art Skills Covered:
- word writing practice (some pages provide the letters to trace, some just provide lines to write on)
- letter writing practice (trace letters)
- letter sounds
- word flashcards
- letter hunting (finding and circling the letter in a story)
- prewriting (tracing lines)
- Beginning sounds
- building words using letters
- lower case letter
- capital letters
**While most activities use many different letters, a few specifically focus on the letters S and F.
Math / Science Skills Covered:
- bar graphs
- number order (some activities are 1-10, some are 1-20)
- shape/shadow matching
- color matching (includes color word cards)
- picture sorting (two categories: plants and animals)
- Size sorts (small, medium, large)
- matching written numbers and numeric number (ex: one and 1)
Motor Skills Covered:
- using scissors / cutting
- Lacing card (use with yarn to practice lacing)
This packet includes a detailed teacher instruction page to help you implement each worksheet and activity, as well as a cover page if used as individual student packets.
Need a different theme? I am always creating new SuperPacks in an attempt to fit your current theme. Visit my store for other hands-on products.
I love to find creative, inventive ways to teach and pass them along to other teachers. Check out my other products for more great tools! ~ Mrs. Bart
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License