Your students will love reading the clues in order to make inferences about where a tricky leprechaun ran off to.
In this packet, you will find:
- "You Can't Catch Me!" poem written by a mischievous leprechaun
- Six clues from the leprechaun to hide around the school
- Step-by-Step Lesson Plan (with objective)
- Making Inferences Anchor Charts
- Making Inferences Recording Sheets
- St. Patrick's Day Graphic Organizers
- St. Patrick's Day Writing Prompt
- St. Patrick's Day Craft
Please download the Preview to see more of what is included!
I am not sure where I am to leave my response to "Why I feel lucky?"....for the possibility of winning this packet....but here goes....
I feel lucky to have such an amazing job working with children EVERY DAY!!! I truly LOVE my job and always looking for ways that I can bring excitement to my teaching and share it with my kids. I guess you could say that I AM BLESSED!! Here is my email....email@example.com
Hi everyone! My name is Lyndsey. I am a first grade (third year) teacher. Teaching first grade is magical! I love being a part of my students growth and progress as they experience many of their "firsts" in life.