Star Wars themed Math & Literacy Centers/Stations!
(1) Addition & Subtraction Cards-Students match the number sentence to the answer card for addition and subtraction problems up to 15. 9 addition equations & 9 answer cards, 9 subtraction equations & 9 answer cards.
(2) Fraction Cards-Students match the picture cards to the correct fractions. 12 picture cards, 12 answer cards.
(3) Money Mats-Students use coins to make the amount of money requested on each card. 16 cards.
(4) Telling Time Cards-Students match the digital clock to the analog clock. 9 digital cards on the hour & 9 analog matches, 9 digital half hour & 9 analog matches.
(5) Graphs-1: Students count the pictures, color in a bar graph, answer questions, and write sentences about the graph. 2: Students spin 10 times, create a tally chart, and write sentences about the chart.
(1) Scrambled Sentences-4 sentences for students to put in the correct order and rewrite on the recording sheet.
(2) Sight Word Game-Students choose 1 card without looking. If they can read it, they keep it. If a student chooses a card that has Vader on it, the game ends. 42 basic sight word cards, 6 Vader cards.
(3) ABC Order-Students put sets of 4 words in ABC order. 8 cards & recording sheet.
(4) Digraph Sort-Students sort word with th, sh, and ch. 19 word cards & recording sheet.
(5) Word Making Spinners-Students spin 2 spinners and see what word they create. They then decided if it is a real or nonsense word. Recording sheet included.
My students LOVE Star Wars and were so excited to see these fun stations! I hope your students enjoy them too! :)
I guess it just depends on where you teach...because these things are not kindergarten standards in my district! They could be used for small groups of high students in kindergarten, but these skills are for 1st grade where I'm at or review for beginning of the year second. Sorry about that, but thanks for the feedback! :)