Talking and Listening Game for the Whole Class!!
* Print, laminate and seperate cards.
* Distribute cards, one to each student (some may have two as all 36 cards must be used).
* The student with the 'starting' card begins by reading out their card.
* Each student must listen carefully to identify which question links with their answer.
* When they hear the appropriate question, they follow on by reading aloud their card for the next person.
* Continue around the room till each card has been read and you finish with the 'end' card.
The game can be played over and over again with the cards been re-distributed each time.
Its great fun for the whole class and quick and simple to implement. Keep each game in a snaplock bag and all bags in a box and simply grab the one you want to play and hand out the cards and your ready to go.