Don't you just wish all of your important papers and information were in one place!? Wait no more! This bright, chevron striped teacher binder is a great way to keep all of your important papers in one place. From a substitute packet, to parent conference forms, to students grades ...this binder (hopefully) has it all! PLEASE READ below to see EXACTLY what is included.
**Remember: ONCE YOU BUY THIS BINDER ONCE, then EACH YEAR when I update the calendar and other parts to the calendar, you will receive it FREE by re-downloading the binder in your purchases!! This is a one time buy, and a lifetime binder!!!! :)
***NOT editable BUT I have included blank cover pages where you can write in a cover if you would like to :)
-editable pages available FREE via email if you send me a note at email@example.com (these were pages I transferred to editable later in the making of this document, so the resolution is not as high as the actual binder packet you are purchasing)
**I also sell this in the exact same binder but without the chevron backgrounds - so you would not use as much color to print.
***Purchase my planner and grade book inserts to match HERE!
-Cover choices for binders:
1. Cover sheet for "Yearly Binder 2012-2013"
**Cover page for 2013-2014 added on 5/11/13
2. Cover sheet for "Student Information Binder"
3. Cover sheet for "Parent Contact Binder"
-Dividers for your divider: (print only what you need)
1. Grade book and Evaluations
2. Sub Information
-Good/Bad behavior sheet
-'Great teacher helpers' record sheet for the sub to fill out
-'How We Get Home' sheet
-Teacher notes sheet
-Sub notes sheet
-Letter from the teacher
3. Student information
-Including 4 different forms you can choose from for organizing student information (grades, addresses, contact info, assessment scores, emergency info., etc.)
4. Parent Contact
-Basic sheet with student name, parent name, method of contact, and reasons for contact
-Form you can fill out before parents arrive with topics to discuss (work ethic, behavior, 7 habits, etc.) *Another form included without the 7 habits because some schools do not use those
5. Curriculum Calendar
-months March through July 2013 included
***2013-2014 SCHOOL YEAR CALENDAR ADDED 5/11/13
6. Student Data
7. Content Weights
9. 504 plans (written "five-oh-four plans" because there are not # clip arts to match the font I have used on this binder set)
10. Lesson plans
-along with a simple lesson plan template
11. Meeting notes
- 3 choices of forms you can use to organize your meeting notes
13. Pacing Guide
15. Social Studies
26. Reading counts
27. Math Fact Fluency
29. School Improvement Plan
31. Seven Habits
32. Daily Five
33. Common Core
34. "Belongs to: _________" for you to put in the back of your binder
35. Spine labels for EVERY single DIVIDER and COVER page you have here (except for a couple that I assume will never have their own binder)
36. At the end of your document, there are blank templates for dividers and spine labels so you can write in anything else that you need :)
ENJOY your binder(s)!!!! Some people make this an all-in-one large binder, and other people make this into sooo many different binders to keep all of their subjects/topics organized! You can make this your own in so many different ways!
Went from 76 to 98 pages on 9-11-12
98-103 pages on 5-11-13