This packet was designed to get students thinking critically about angle measurements within a tessellation shape--without the use of a protractor.
Students will be able to utilize reference sheets and regular polygon templates to help find the angle measures of their tessellation shape (both interior and reflex angle measures).
Teachers will be able to utilize the step-by-step activity instructions, complete with photographs of each step.
This packet contains the following resources:
• About This Packet, page 3
• Activity Explanation With Photos, pages 4-19
• Cover Page, page 20
• The Challenge (explanation of activity), page 21
• Time to Measure Up! (directions and reflection sheet), pages 22-23
• Reference Sheets, pages 24-25
• Regular Polygons (to cut and trace for tessellation), pages 26-27
• Credits, page 28
Please download the preview file above for samples of each section of the packet.
You can also learn more about this resource at my blog, Ladybug's Teacher Files
Thank you for stopping by!
Ladybug's Teacher Files
Some Fonts and all Graphics by Miss Tiina at www.misstiina.com