This Thanksgiving math activity includes 11 pages of student work. This activity was designed to scaffold learning and provides a challenge for students who need enrichment. This has taken my students three hour-long math periods to complete. This lesson is fun and informative. Have you ever wondered which local grocery shop is the most reasonable? You will know after your class completes this!
• 1 page Lesson plans/suggested use Shopping for Thanksgiving dinner critical thinking math activity
• 1 page guided class activity
• 1 page prediction/analysis
• 4 page student packet
• 1 page extension activity
• 1 page Scoring Rubric
• 3 page activity to use in future years.
• 1 page letter to parents
Looking for more Thanksgiving lessons?
to see my Thanksgiving Expository writing lesson.
to see my Jeopardy style game.
to see my Thanksgiving Fruit Feast Class Party Pack.
to see my Turkey Fractions Math lesson.
to see my Turkey Cut and Paste craft.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License