This 36 question Characteristics of Life Crossword with ANSWER KEY provides a fun way to review the main terms and concepts learned in the Characteristics of Life. This is a great and simple in class or homework assignment, and also works well as a test prep.
TERMS AND CONCEPTS COVERED:
Characteristics of Life
1) All living things are made up of cells (cell theory, prokaryotic vs. eukaryotic).
2) All living things reproduce (sexual vs. asexual repro; gametes, offspring, sperm egg).
3) All living things move (locomotion vs. growth movements, nastic vs. tropic)
4) All living things acquire and use energy (autotrophs vs. heterotrophs; photosynthesis, chlorophyll, metabolism, anabolism catabolism).
5) All living things grow and develop (unicellular vs. multicellular growth; cell division and specialization).
6) All living things have levels of organization (atoms, molecules, macromolecules, organelles, cells, tissues, organ, organ system, organism).
7) All living things contain genetic information (DNA, RNA, viruses, nonliving).
8) All living things respond to their environment (stimulus, change, external, internal, homeostasis).
9) All living things adapt and evolve (Charles Darwin, evolution, natural selection, mutations, adaptations, fitness).
BELOW ARE COMPANION PRODUCTS FOR TOPICS ON THE CHARACTERISTICS OF LIFE:
Altogether, the product outlined above along with the products below make an excellent and comprehensive bundle for teaching the topic of the Characteristics of Life.
The Characteristics of Life - PowerPoint
To watch this CLICK HERE
The Characteristics of Life - PowerPoint Worksheet
The Characteristics of Life - Test
You can also purchase all of the items in this topic buy purchasing them as a BUNDLE with a discount of 20% off all the items.
The Characteristics of Life - LESSON BUNDLE
20% OFF = $7.60 (A value of $9.50)
CLICK HERE TO SEE TANGSTAR'S PRODUCTS FOR OTHER TOPICS