This 30 mark Characteristics of Life Test with ANSWER KEY contains 2 pages of questions. 10 marks are allotted to fill in the blanks, 3 marks for outlining cell theory, 8 marks for determining the differences between two sets of terms, 2 marks for putting the components of life's organization from simplest to most complex, and 7 marks for identifying which of the nine characteristics of life learned in this topic apply to several statements. It is a good way to determine whether or not your students have learned the main terms and concepts taught in this topic.
TERMS AND CONCEPTS COVERED:
Characteristics of Life
1) All living things are made up of cells
2) All living things reproduce
3) All living things move
4) All living things acquire and use energy
5) All living things grow and develop
6) All living things have levels of organization
7) All living things contain genetic information
8) All living things respond to their environment
9) All living things adapt and evolve
BELOW ARE COMPANION PRODUCTS FOR TOPICS ON THE CHARACTERISTICS OF LIFE:
Altogether, the product outlined above along with the products below make an excellent and comprehensive bundle for teaching the topic of the Characteristics of Life.
The Characteristics of Life - PowerPoint
To watch this CLICK HERE
The Characteristics of Life - PowerPoint Worksheet
The Characteristics of Life - Crossword
You can also purchase all of the items in this topic buy purchasing them as a BUNDLE with a discount of 20% off all the items.
The Characteristics of Life - LESSON BUNDLE
20% OFF = $7.60 (A value of $9.50)
CLICK HERE TO SEE TANGSTAR'S PRODUCTS FOR OTHER TOPICS