The Knife of Never Letting Go (by Patrick Ness, book one of the Chaos Walking trilogy) Common Core Novel Teaching Unit
This bundle contains separate student and teacher files with the following activities and assessments:
• Anticipatory activity
• Discussion questions for every chapter, includes "About the Author" pre-reading questions
• Supplemental activities, research, and vocabulary exercises
• Mini reading assessments for Common Core assessment practice
• Common Core Dialogue & Character Analysis: graphic organizers and prompts for critical-thinking analysis of characters and dialogue for the novel. Differentiated for multiple levels of learners.
• Two separate final exams for differentiated learning (Microsoft Word files available so you can customize/edit the tests.)
Answer keys included. Correlates with the Common Core State Standards for English Language Arts reading literature, writing, language, and speaking and listening skills for grades 8-12.
See my other resources for the novel HERE.
Created by Tracee Orman
Mrs. Orman's Classroom
Hunger Games Lessons