This is a custom written literature unit to be used with The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe, Book 2 in the Chronicles of Narnia series by C. S. Lewis.
This unit is designed to be used with some student/instructor interaction. It can also be revised as an independent study for the student. It is written for the 4-6th grade reading level.
This unit works great in a one-on-one setting for home school or for a teacher to use as a resource in the classroom for a small group or entire class. The unit is designed so that you can start teaching immediately with little to no preparation on your part. Great time saver!
This unit contains:
• Teacher Packet containing detailed daily lesson plans, answer keys, and suggested curriculum connection activities.
• Student Packet containing vocabulary activities, comprehension questions, and extension activities that correlates with the book.
• An Assessment Packet that contains a vocabulary quiz, a comprehension quiz in both a short answer and multiple choice format, and a writing assessment.
• Common Core Standards Alignment for grades 4-6.
• An After the Book Packet that can be used with any book.