Here is my first Science unit on TPT! I am proud to post my activities and lessons that focus on...The Sun, The Moon, The Earth, and The Stars! We just finished with this unit and my students loved learning how the Earth, Sun, and Moon interact. With this you will receive 32 engaging lesson activities and 76 pages. Check out the activities below:
1. Essential Question Cards
2. Vocabulary Cards for Science Word Wall
3. Vocabulary Color and Match
4. Space Mystery Word (Making Words)
5. Scrambled Space Sentences
6. Earth, Moon, and Sun Pre-Test or
7.Let's Explore the Sun! (Comprehension
8. Let's Explore the Earth! (Comprehension
9. Measure My Shadows/Sidewalk Shadows
10. What Causes Shadows?
11. Sun Dial Fun!
12. Shadow Measuring Homework!
13. Favorite Season Class Survey and Tally
14. Seasons KWL
15. Seasons Flip Flap Book
16. The Season Tree!
17. Reasons for the Seasons Graphic
18. Moon Web!
19. The Moon (Comprehension Questions)
20. Charting the Lunar Cycle
21. Phases of the Moon Cut and Paste
22. Cookie Moon Phases
23. Make a Model of the Moon/Earth/Sun
24. The Stars (Research and Facts)
25. STARburst Graphing!
26. Be a Night Sky Watcher!
27. Constellation Books
28. Astronaut Writing!
29. Star Light Star Bright...Writing!
30. Coffee Can Constellations!
31. Out of this World Celebration Snacks!
32. Shoot for the Stars Math Facts Bar Graph!
I hope you enjoy teaching this unit as much as I did. You will enjoy the hands-on exploratory Science lessons, recording forms for student assessment, and center games with the solar system theme. Please let me know if you have any questions and check out my other products listed here on TPT!-Yvonne Sassy in Second