Being able to sing the Alphabet Song is not the whole story! This resource pack will take your PreK and kindergarten students way beyond, giving them a more secure knowledge of many aspects of the alphabet, including:
* Identifying and matching both uppercase and lowercase letters
*Naming/locating letters in sequence
*Beginning consonant sounds
Included in this set are:
* A parent checklist, to encourage moving beyond the "elemenopee", as we hear so often in the song
* An alphabet chart with photos for reference words
* 2 sets of alphabet cards with the same reference photos as above, along with 5 ideas for using them
* 2 game boards
*Activity mats for alphabet sequence: an uppercase and a lowercase set
* A spin-and-roll game for letter recognition and for matching uppercase to lowercase forms.
The activities are a variety of independent, partner, and small group.
Thanks for your interest in this product! Please visit my blog at www.primaryinspiration.blogspot.com